I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

AWESOME!

Man this is totally awesome... there will be any other dream in future? I wanna see else jrpg and simmiliar top-down moments :D

Idle Mining Co. Idle Mining Co.

Not bad. Only problem is - miner faces.God. Freaking damn it. Creepy as hell. Could you, perhaps, give them neutral expressions for faces, instead of stuck "rapist face" expressions?

GroZZleR responds:

I laughed. My artist? Not so much. I don't think "rapist face" was exactly her intention when conceiving the characters.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

wow

Perfect ending for such a game - same level of brainless poop covered in poptart just like entire game. But hell, loads of fun, and totally unexpected ending.

Youda Survivor 2 Youda Survivor 2

BLAAAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!!

-Author comence authotol lais!
-W..T...F?

Listen you F###-TAR#S - get the F### outta here to your commerced miniclip and sell your f###ing shit there!
This is free portal, of free artists, which producing good games, as well as crappy games for free. or, well at least free to play but with some small payable features (multiplayer section). Your crap - is f###ing casual bullshit. GO TO HELL!!!

SA2 - City Escape Cover SA2 - City Escape Cover

Far better than original. Mostly because, well, you have a voice, unlike Ted Poley, which probably had at least 30 hours of pot inhalation before record of original.

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

Aww yes

You know, i like this track from ducktales alot. Brings so many 8bit memories. Keep it up))

Contra Force - Player Select Contra Force - Player Select

Wow!

This is just awesome and what i need. Can you make entire soundtrack with this set of instruments?

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Neat but....

You know, on ng's minepage i see only mustache of this picture..so i was expecting mario :D. Draw yourself nice mario hat and plumber clothes xD